the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Friday, December 29, 2006


my 7teen birthday was a memorable one. (:
thanks to people who tried to surprise me, whether was it successful or not, it is still very nice of you guys to do it (:
still, orange lantern made my day (:
they surprised me with a white choco cake and presents. i swear this time i was surprised.
thanks odi, scott, guanyong, kelvin, max and tay.
kelvin was kind enough to come down when he's not working. max was kind enough to come working one and a half hours earlier. guanyong was kind enough to stay for one and a half hours after work. a real big thankyou, considering the fact that we have just known each other for not even a month.
scott is a real big head. i blew off 18candles because he thought i was 18. -_- and ya, i didnt count. haha. he thought when he asked me how old i was this year, and i told him im 17. he presume it was before birthday. haha.
once again, thank you (:
yijia, yunlu aka superwoman and anAlign Centerdrea. thanks for coming down for dinner. i should have asked scott to dance. haha.

and to the rest of the people who wished me, gave me presents (: and sent me cards, thanks truckloads. (:


oh, and inu, i saw this at shufang's friendster de about me.
shufang.
special in my very own way.
i am very very noisy.
i love dance like mad. =D
splash me with your love.
and i'll be your supergirl
should show it to scott (: haha



CECILIA
11:05 AM